Thursday, September 9, 2010

Office Inspiration

I love these wall decals.  Something like this would look great in our office.


This is fun too.  Both of these were found on Etsy.
I bought curtains similiar to those below.  I got mine from Target.  These are from Ikea.  It's made out of a light mesh fabric, almost like a mosquito net.
Above: I really like the base of this lamp (painted white & with a different lamp shade) & the chaise.  The lamp would look really nice in the office with a different color shade.  The chaise would be great for reading a book.

Below: I sort of like the butterflies in the top, right picture below.  I'll have to figure out how to make these.  One more thing on my DIY list.


Den / Home office. eclectic home office
I like the idea of a whole wall of desk space.  One area for the computer, and another open area for everything else.  I also like all the shelving.

Okay, the picture above is nice, but this is PERFECT.  I would looooveee my office to look like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment