Saturday, September 4, 2010

Kitchen Inspiration

The color we chose for the kitchen is called Pale Smoke.  That's the wall color in this picture.
















According to http://www.decorpad.com/, where I found this picture, this wall color is also Pale Smoke.  Maybe this is what it'll look like with little natural light.






I'm so into gray right now. I love this!  The backsplash is a bit much though.















I like the gray floors & white cabinets here.  Although, I think the flooring may be a little too dark for our space.  I still like it.


This backsplash is nice.
















I really like the way this backsplash was done.

I like the colors going on in this picture (if it was just a little lighter), although it's hard to picture in my kitchen since it looks so different from this.











This is just the look I imagined for our kitchen.  I love the counter tops & floor tile especially.

I keep gravitating to this flooring.  I really like the slate look, but I don't think this floor is slate.  Hmmm...  And the kitchen is almost identical to the picture above it.
These are travertine floors.  This is the shade of gray I think we need.  I also like the layout of the tile.  I like the look, but I guess it's not good for kitchens & food spills.  Boo.

I want this.  I saw it online at Lowe's for $174.














This one is also from Lowe's for $182.








This would look nice too.  Also from Lowe's for $129.















This is pretty cool too.  Notice the inside of the shade?  And it's only $99 at Lowes.














2009 Showcase Home on Park Alley traditional kitchen

What a beautiful kitchen.  There's so many things about this kitchen that I like but I especially love the lights over the island.

another angle of great kitchen  kitchen
I really like the tile & the lighting in this kitchen.  The wall color is similar to our kitchen.  The sink's pretty nice too, although I don't want a porcelain sink.
This is soapstone.  I like this with the little diamond shape in the middle.  That would look nice with a glass tile.











Look at the storage/organization in these cabinets.  Wow!  There's even drawers in the toe kicks!  Drool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment