Saturday, September 4, 2010

Master Bedroom Inspiration

The master bedroom is going to be a little tricky. We have this beautiful espresso bedroom set. Our summer bedding has stripes of blues, dark brown and tan. Our winter bedding is dark brown and cream.






















These curtains would look gorgeous with a lighter brown wall.


**We found almost similar curtains at the Christmas Tree Shop. They're perfect & were soooo cheap! Don't you just love a bargain!







The wall color here is SW Kilim Beige.  I like the B&W pictures.  It has the brown curtains like we just bought & the lamp is nice too.











I saved this picture because I like the way they hung the pictures above the bed. We could do something like this anywhere, but then I noticed the comforter, not bad.


















I like the wall color here.  I especially liked this picture because our new bedroom set is the same shade of brown & the throw pillow is very similiar to our winter bedding.  If only I could find the names of the paint color.









This is our new bed.  It's nice to see it in a room that I like (beachy blue).













I like this shade from JCP in the neutral color.  There's a couple problems though.  1) I wouldn't be able to mount the shade inside the window.  2) There's only 1 review & it's really bad. 3) It's on clearance so I might not be able to return it.

http://tinyurl.com/26uotuo


I'd like to put pictures like these over the bed.

















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment