Monday, September 27, 2010

Foyer Inspiration

This chandelier is really nice. Might look nice in the foyer.

I really like this light.  I don't think it would be right for the foyer, but I needed to share it.  They're designed by Amanda Nisbet.


I really like this light too.  It's different & interesting.  I wonder though, how it would be looking up at it from below?














Miscellaneous
Design by boston general contractor FBN Construction
This chandelier is gorgeous!  I think it would be too fancy for our foyer though ):

I think I'm going to attempt to make a sunburst mirror like this.  I think it would look great in the foyer.
















Flower Mirror eclectic mirrors
eclectic mirrors design by moderndose.com
Speaking of mirrors... check out this one.  Ooohhhh!  Unfortunately, it's $695.00!!!  Too bad, so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment