Monday, September 27, 2010

Master Bedroom- BEFORE

This is the master bedroom from the MLS listing.  That border up there is actually like a black, fishnet ribbon. 

I can't wait to see our new bedroom set in here & the new carpet.








This is Matt's closet.  If you notice, the fishnet ribbon is already down.  That's the first thing Matt did when he walked in.











Another angle of the Master from Closing Day.  The area to the left, is my dressing area.












That's the fishnet ribbon on the floor & some very sunny windows.












This is the dressing area.  My closet is on the left & the vanity is on the right.  I probably should have opened the blind when I took the picture... sorry.











The is a view from the dressing area into the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment