Saturday, September 4, 2010

Dining Room Inspiration

 
I love the brown leather chairs & the curtains here. They would look great on our slider.


















What a gorgeous room... I don't think it would work in our space though.  I really like the capiz chandelier.
Look at this chandelier!  Wow!!  I love it!  I also love that mirror on the wall.  We have those seashell balls that are on the table.  They were our centerpieces at our wedding.  I've been trying to figure out how to incorporate them into our decor better.  This picture helps.

This is our new dining table.  The picture is kind of lousy.  If I can find a better one, I'll replace this.  But, in the meantime, it's a glass top table.  The center pedestal has a wine rack & a cabinet for storing different things.  Matt picked this out all by himself & I love it!
Cow Hollow Residence traditional kitchenCheck out this drum light!

No comments:

Post a Comment