Saturday, January 8, 2011

Upstairs Bath- ALMOST DONE

Here's our new shower curtain.  I've received a lot of compliments on it saying it has a nice tropical feel.











Here's my favorite find from my shopping trip today.  Although the colors are perfect & the rug is so plush, I think it just doesn't look good with the shower curtain.  I put it in front of the sink, away from the tub hoping it'll look better over time.  Sigh... I don't know.







My sister got us this mirror for Christmas at a cute little shop in Sandwich.  I love it.











Here's the valance I got today.  Not so sure about this either.  It's navy blue (although it looks really dark in this picture).  I thought it might pick up the navy from the shower curtain.

The picture is a framed, hand painted card that Matt's parents picked up for us on Anna Maria Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment