Monday, January 24, 2011

Things I Like

I found this picture of a beautiful bedroom.  It doesn't fit in my house, but I just liked it so much, I wanted to share.

Beach House Bridgehampton modern bedroom
I love this room... everything from the colors, to the rug and the painting.  Beautiful!











Jennifer Bouwer Decor bY Jennifer Inc traditional bathroom
by interior designer Jennifer Brouwer
What a beautiful bathroom!  I can just picture this bathroom off the room in the picture above.  I especially love the color, the tiles & the shower doors.  The color is Dunn Edwards' Persimmon.
I just love this little corner couch... okay, there's a lot of things in this picture I like, but the couch is my favorite.  I can just imagine sitting with a friend, drinking coffee, taking in that beautiful view.  Or maybe curled up, reading a good book.  It looks so inviting.  The roman shades are nice.  I love the ottoman & side table & the little plant & the rug.  I'm not a fan of that light fixture though.  I think a distressed white lantern would have been better.









Ignore the picture on the right.  It's the one on the left that got me.  Heaven!










This is a basement!  Could have fooled me.  I love the color combo.
Sproule-Rowen modern bedroom
I love this shade of blue with those black & white photos.  It's called Needlepoint Navy by SW.  Beautiful!
Seaside whimsy in Centerville, MA eclectic kitchen
Kitchen design by boston kitchen and bath Artisan Kitchens LLC
Look at the spot for the dog bowls & the bone shaped pulls!  I love it.

How cool is this?  The two canvases slide back & forth on a track to conceal the TV.













This is just so cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment