Saturday, January 8, 2011

Master Bedroom- ALMOST DONE

Phew!  I few more finishing touches & I'll be happy.  So far, I think it looks great!  We had some company over the holidays & during the 'house tour', I got the best compliment.  She said 'your bedroom looks like a magazine'!!  Joy!!

Here's some details of the room.

Our sheets.  My mom said they look like a chain link fence.  I never thought of that, but yes they do.











One of our new bed side lamps.  Matt picked these out.  I love them.  I think they're very unique.











Here's the window treatments.  I decided on chocolate brown panels & an ivory roman shade.  The rod has capiz shells on the finials.










I think this zebra print bedding adds a little fun to the room while still keeping with the brown tones.  I know, I need a bed skirt still... and some kind of art to hang over the bed.

1 comment: