Monday, January 24, 2011

Basement Inspiration

It just occurred to me that I have no basement inspiration pictures in this blog.  That's probably why it's taking a long time to semi-finish the space.  The 'man cave' needs a serious coat of paint.  I can't stand the white walls.  I'd love to paint it this color (according to houzz, the color is BM Mesa Verde Tan).  The throw pillows are close to the color of the sectional, so I think it'll look great.  I really like those mirrors too, but I'd probably put that upstairs.

Amoroso Design contemporary living room

This wall color is almost the same.  Hmmm.  Guess this is the color.  I like the grouping of pictures on the wall too.
Living Room / Dining Room. eclectic living room

Sitting Room  family room
I love the ladder.  What a simple idea.  I could definitely DIY.

This lamp is featured in the 2011 HGTV Green Home Giveaway.  I think it would look great in our basement man cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment