Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Upstairs Bath- DURING

The new toilet has been installed.  I also ordered top down/ bottom up blinds, so everyone can enjoy the toilet in peace.  I'm standing in the tub, trying to take this picture. 

I've been searching online, for the perfect shower curtain.  I've seen so many that I like.  I just have to go see them in person to see if the blue will match. 
This wall color is BM Hawaiian Breeze.





I was able to get the window, toilet & vanity all in this picture.  I'm going to change out the knobs on the vanity.












This is looking in from the dressing area.











This picture most acurately shows the right shade of the blue. 











Matt's Dad was able to take down the huge mirror behind the vanity.  I was going to just try trimming it in crown molding, but now that it's down, I guess we'll just get a new one.









Here's a better angle of the vanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment