Sunday, October 17, 2010

Kitchen- DURING

I sold the old fridge & stove on craigslist.  The new applliances are coming on Tuesday.  Matt took down the hood too.  We're waiting on my uncle to install the new one.
The wall color is BM Pale Smoke.  The color changes depending on the light.  Sometimes it looks very silver, sometimes gray, sometimes blue.  It's going to look so good with the stainless steel appliances.




See how blue it looks here.












This picture looks more silvery to me.












Ignore the mess.  We've been working hard.

This looks blue again.












After some polish & some new hardware, I think the cabinets look 100x better.  Once we pulled the old pulls off, there was a ring from where they were.  We had to buy these really chunky pulls to cover it up.  I'm glad we did though.  I think it looks great!







Here's a look at the bottom cabinets.












Here's the new stove & hood.  Thanks to my Uncle for installing the hood.  Yippie!










Here's the new fridge, still with it's shipping plastic on it.  Awww.











And my favorite appliance of all.  The DISHWASHER!!!!!  xoxoxoxo!!!!!  It's been 10 years since I've had a dishwasher.  YIPPIE!!!!











Our next project is to replace that awful floor.  I've had my eye on some concrete/cement looking tile.  Can't wait to start that project.


We have so much cabinet space, everything has plenty of room.

No comments:

Post a Comment